With my guidance, my clients will learn how to live a healthier lifestyle by making smarter food choices, monitoring their own eating habits, increasing their daily activity, and achieving their individual goals.
1 hour consultations include, but are not limited to:
- Sport-specific nutrition
- Group sessions
- Grocery store tours – Do you get confused and overwhelmed in the grocery store? Take an trip to the market with an expert. Learn how to choose healthy foods, personal care products and supplements, how to read food labels, and which products and ingredients can promote health or potentially cause harm. Learn which foods should be purchased organic when on a budget and to discern marketing buzz from truth. Take the mystery out of the grocery store so you can provide nourishing food for your family. Bring all the family’s shoppers on the tour … otherwise they might bring back the unhealthy products you stopped buying!
- In-home educational sessions
- Pantry Makeover – Evaluate the food in your pantry, refrigerator and freezer. Get tips on how to replace less healthy foods with tasty, healthier choices.
- Cooking demonstrations
- Public speaking – Cara is available for workshops and lectures to present health topics customized to the group need. Workshops and lectures are available to bring the message of health to your company, organization, friends and family.
- Nutrition for children
- 6-Week Paleo Plan E-book with recipes, shopping list and plenty of links
- 30-60 minute follow-up sessions
- Functional Diagnostic Nutrition™ Discover the root causes of ill-health using diet, lifestyle modifications, drug-less protocols and testing that support the body’s innate healing ability.
- Natural, Drug-free Remedies – Discover natural approaches to health conditions such as: ADD/ADHD, autoimmune diseases, diabetes, digestive issues, sports nutrition, fatigue, headaches, detox, and much more.
- Lab Testing – While not used or needed for all, many clients want the option of testing to stop chasing symptoms and identify sub-clinical, hidden stressors that often remain undetected by conventional doctor’s tests. Tests include, but not limited to:
- Biohealth Labs – Salivary Hormone Testing, Adrenal Stress Index, Mucosal Barrier, Candida, H. Pylori, Parasites
- Alcat – Food Sensitivites
- Spectracell Laboratories – Comprehensive Nutritional Panel, Lipid Panel, ApoE, MTHFR Genotyping, Telomere Analysis
- Pathway Fit – Genetic Nutrigenomic Profile
- Pharmanex Biophotonic Scan – To determine your carotenoid score, (“antioxidant level”).
- Monthly email support
I do not believe in:
- Providing quick weight loss diets.
- Selling or endorsing weight loss supplements.
- Judging, berating, belittling or reprimanding you if you don’t meet your goals.